Ever wondered who keeps the wheels in motion here at the Fort? Here’s your chance to meet our team of welcoming and friendly staff and volunteers.
- Collections Manager – Philip Baldock
- Custodian – Chris Smith
- Tea Room Assistants – Alex Newbigging, Alice Sage, Justine Swann
- Visitor Experience Assistants – Ed Tyhurst, Ashley Reid, Ben Reed
- Visitor Services Assistants – Margaret Bullock & Tracy Avenell
- Visitor Services Officer – Kath Dudley
- Schools Learning Officer – Heather Baldwin
There aren’t any vacancies for paid work at the Fort right now, but if there ever are any they’ll be listed here for you. Keep an eye out on our Latest News page too.
We are always happy to talk to anybody who might have a few hours to spare to volunteer and help us keep the old place standing. See our volunteers page for more details.